Sunday, May 5, 2013

Valium

Don't understand how emotional I'm being during this period. First of all, I fired my period at the beginning of the year. I told it that it was no longer welcomed because it was baby making time. But it keeps showing up every damn month. Maybe that's why I feel overwhelmed with a lot of anger. Every month that goes by and no baby.....just anger. I'm totally believing in the whole "when it's time it will happen". But I also believe in cycles of life, and when you do things...consequences do come around and collect whenever they feel like it. Anyway, I am currently at work and I'm going a bit stir crazy because I don't feel like participating in either work or conversations. Especially since I have a co worker that's going on and on and on and I don't feel like being honest with what I'm feeling about what they are saying so....hurry up 6 o clock.

No comments: